Monday, August 15, 2011

Coco Chanel Inspired Baby Shower




This quote sets the background for this Coco inspired soiree designed by Blair Britt Events.
"A girl should be two things...classy and fabulous."  Coco Chanel
 Simple and elegant.
This Perfume Bar is a fun idea!  Guest can mix up their own signature fragrance...love it!
The finished fragrance doubles as an elegant party favor.

Photo credit: Hostess with the mostess
   
Sweet.

Tissue pom-poms. Tutorial here and it's so easy!
Personalize this theme by adding vintage handbags filled with pink peonies and black & pale pink tables draped with pearls.  Just add  light fare and bubbly pink champagne.

1 comment:

  1. At first when I heard of the fashion statement labor and delivery gown that's now available, I rolled my eyes. -- But then I thought back to those first pictures and my lovely traditional tatty gown that kept slipping off my shoulders.
    labor & delivery gown

    ReplyDelete