Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 {kids table}

I say this every year but, I can't believe Thanksgiving is already here!!!  My family loves this holiday and the simple tradtions we started when our kids were toddlers.  My hubby is an amazing cook so, he is our turkey guy.  Turkey one makes his famous apple pie each year and Turkey two decorates the table (and snaps the green beans in half.)  I was looking through Pinterest for table setting ideas and found some great options for a kids table.  Last year we made the paper bag turkey as seen here and year before last we had indian headbands as seen here so, time for something different and fun!


Southern Living


Home Stories A-Z


 Simplified bee

http://www.fiskars.com/
Wishing you a very HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg with your little turkeys!


Turkey one.

Turkey two.




0 comments:

Post a Comment