Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bye bye Christmas...Hello 2012!

Happy New Year! 2012 is already off to a very busy start! We took our tree down and hubs will be taking the lights down this weekend (I hope!) We are not those people that leave the lights up year round..I promise!  That always makes me laugh when I see it though.   We were both ready to pack up the Christmas decor and start this fresh, new year.  My kids are still on vacation for another week so, we have been enjoying the San Diego weather. We spent a day at Sea World, hung out with my good friend in Cardiff-by-the-Sea  and ran back & forth to L.A. a few times for my son's auditions. Is it really only the 3rd day of the year? We look forward to a fun filled year and wish everyone Peace, Health & Happiness in 2012!

I'm excited to be working on a few new projects and look forward to updating the B.Y.O.G. line this Spring! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment